Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tuesday Jan 29th 2013

Another crappy day - haven't touched the Fecos because they are sooooooooo bad, finished this and although it makes me laugh, regret it.Spent the day copying Botticelli's pic of  Thomas Aquinas, WHY?? Found myself drawn to it and considering I'm still thinking of the canon  of the saints seemed not unreasonable - but a whole day copying it?? Thats just the first layer as well, need to spend at least the morning tomorrow if I'm to complete. And since I like it, I will.. Had thought at one time that I'd over paint with a Rorch test image but since the thing is largely black would have to invert and god god, WHY anyway - 
Nasty sense of mounting panic. 
Eating a great deal. Sleeping, at least till 5.00am which is good, can generally get in a bit more and make an easy 7.00am start. Life comfortable and anxiety free.
All the images I'm full -of that would like expression - are disparate. They are incoherent. They belong to a tribe of schoolgirls.





No comments:

Post a Comment