Wednesday 29 February 2012

feb 29th 2012 leap year day

Slept in two hour bursts and was in the studio at dawn - working well, its the lack on canvases that'll stop me but Kat had agreed to take me to Limoux on Friday for more. On the other hand visitors arrive; HelpX Mark on Friday (which means cooking) Roger on Monday, Bob on Weds., Vera and Luc and Jan and Mike Thurs/Fri and for weekend. Not a chance of working. But these new canvases can be easily picked up and put down and drawings can be done continuously - I hope.
Still like them, still enjoying myself, still confident that this is the right direction. Gone from what is human to what is NOT human. Makes sense to me.
Ravenously hungry!

Later; got 11 on the go... several of them very pleasing. Want to use varnishes on them so drying time is an issue - though not really as I have time. In the meantime I can keep drawing until new canvases arrive - perhaps paint over some old ones, hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment