Thursday 3 November 2011

3 nov 2011

So; an hour this morning before very welcome distractions kicked in; 3 hours late afternoon. Im sure there were insights but I forget them. All I remember is that the urge to do something easier is becoming stronger - surely I can find a way to return to the (hard-fought) safety of the food paintings, that people liked, bought, were entertained by?
Finished a landscape which I propose to give to Luke at the cafe. Dreamed a Big Dream; TC and two other esotericisists were talking, asking me to join them, in an hotel, red decor, many roomed etc. Much debate. In the bar found one of my paintings off the wall and almost torn in half. (not a painting I know, between the green (wo)man and a koala bear.)(awful, muddy coloured, dodgy image, bad pic) The landscape I shall offer Luke aint good, but it aint bad and if its destroyed it doesn't matter. Its chief charm is an airplane in the sky, its trails echoing the telegraph lines in the hills. As above, so below.
After all these years, is that all I have to say?
Tomorrow off to Albi to see the works of Goya and T Lautrec. Can only be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment