Tuesday 29 November 2011

29th Nov


Actually in studio early this morning, first time for a week - helper in house, takes up time and requires effort. Finished - again - P de Danse M. Signed anyway. Don't actually like it - but if I am true to myself, why should I? A certain amount of rigour - capricious rigour, perhaps- got it to where it is. To make it palatable is not part of my brief.

One quite wonderful thing has happened which has filled me with energy and joy. Email from a woman who bought one of my postcards from the RCA Secret show - and camped out all night in order to get it.

Working on the Anubis picture, destroyed and rebuilt today. Its getting a direction. Bit lost, truth to tell, but a pleasure to put on paint, to be painting. Its all very verby.

No comments:

Post a Comment