Friday 11 November 2011

sat 12th Nov

____ it goes, as they say. I've arranged a high stool and a very low stool and with that and standing I can work across the canvas without too much discomfort; in fact, switching regularly keeps my limbs from seizing. The grey exit box on the side of the central column doesn't work. One thing that does work is doing this writing. Surprisingly helpful to *talk* about whats happening; though does this cause a literariness in the picture?

---amplified that by putting in some writing . The Marylin has Marylin written on her neckline; Bella has Bella written on her saddle; I've written Palais de Dance macabre across the top. Quite like it. In fact, rather enjoying it coming together with the surprises that emerge. The hand of the bishops relationship with the hand of the Marylin was not something I'd expected. The opening out of the picture with the sky and the horizon hanging in surprised me. Enjoyed the blue lines on the teacup. Its slog but not as dull as slog can be - a few more days should see me done.

No comments:

Post a Comment