Wednesday 29 January 2014

29th jan weds 2014

 Its my own fault for thinking this'd be easy :(
Bad night. Not drinking is continuing to take its toll of me - no sleep.
Will therefore have at least two glasses of wine with dinner and see what happens then.
Fiddling with image actually a pleasure - eyeballs up, eyeballs down, lala - but alas, one of last nights difficulties is a painful shoulder that woke me and despite hot showers etc has continued to bedevil the day. Working makes it worse.
Took a midday break and found the RA catalogue of the Russia show some years back (I never saw it, Bob bought the catalogue when he went)  Fabulous paintings though nothing leads me anywhere as yet. Will finish reading tonight. Lovely to see some Matisse I didn't know and the Felix someone portrait of Vincents - cant believe Ive never seen that before, lovely.
May have to return to the T of the G son, not looking forward to that. Have to scrape a load off and see  what I can do with it then. Tomorrow mercifully buy with cleaning and so forth so a pox on art.

No comments:

Post a Comment